воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

cheap flights to europe from usa




Happy note�:�
1.Baby is not working today
2.Baby promise to bring me to school tmr�:D
3.Baby promise to call me at 10pm later to chat with me

Gloomy note�:
1.I still canapos;t decide which bag to buy,fickle minded.
2.I�wanna get a job.
3.I wanna be a 16 years old girl.
4.I wanna buy lots of things,but iapos;ve got no money.
5.I wanna slim down,cause iapos;m getting fatter.

xxx

Freak manz,i wanna get a nice bagpack for myself,but i still donapos;t know which one to get.
Anyone give me recommendations? Shld i just donapos;t fucking care so much get the NUM one or shld i just save money for other things get the Jansports one?
Okay,fickle minded me canapos;t make choices, i need opinions. :(
Wenxuan told me Jansports the cheap bagpack which is selling at the blogshop now are so apos;popularapos; in the streets now. Typical plus no creativity,follow the crowd.
Sigh,which one shld i getttttt? Just go ahead get the NUM?�
Maybe i shld just go ahead get the NUM.
But i feel like getting a couple bag with baby. Hence Jansports is a better choice.
But i wonapos;t know if baby wants to get a couple bagpack with me or whether he likes the design so so fore things.
Sighhhhhhhhh,hard to decide man
Help e arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr





cheap flights to europe from usa, cheap flights to europe from us, cheap flights to europe from uk, cheap flights to europe from toronto.



Комментариев нет: