воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

asthma hand second smoke




�Just been looking at some of my friendsapos; facebook, mostly the ones in KL who either fail to meet their uni requirements and stayed in there, or pending to go to uni in January to Australia. Either way theyapos;ve been hanging out with kids from the low below which is okay I�suppose but itapos;s really embarrassing tbh. It makes me want to scream MOVE�ON TO�BETTER�THINGS�ALREADY. But thatapos;s the thing, how do you move on to better things when you already have what you think is the best thing? And what I define as better things must not mean better for them. A tad bit presumptuous of me to think that but still, didnapos;t stop me from feeling sorry for them haha.

Plans:
My brother coming to visit on Wednesday
Dinner with my brother on his birthday next Tuesday
London this weekend to see Vivien :�)

thatapos;s it really :�)



dns troubleshooting windows, asthma hand second smoke, asthma guidelines uk, asthma guidelines treatment, asthma guidelines nih.



Комментариев нет: