пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

automatic internal cardiac defibrillator




Have I�really not posted here since July?�Jesus...

voice from the sky:�"�Yeah?"

... Not going there.

Anyway, now to ramble. The Bleach filler arc is finally over, and there was much rejoicing. Considering that the anime has pretty consistently sucked since the Soul Society arc , and that Iapos;ve practically hated it since about halfway through the Hueco Mundo arc, imagine my surprise when (�after pleading with God to have Studio Pierrot nix that Godawful hand-holding scene that teed off a lot of people ) I�started up the episode, and, lo and behold, it... I�donapos;t believe this, but it actually didnapos;t suck. Despite the fact that the first ~ten minutes were nothing but recap, which I�guess is kind of necessary since we just got out of, like, three months of filler, this was a good episode. Who knows, if they keep this up, I�may even start watching the anime again. :D

Iapos;m in my second day of Fall Break, and boy did I�need a break... Though I�still have to work on another paper. >_<. Iapos;ve started reading this neat graphic novel called " Inverloch". You can read it here: www.seraph-inn.com

And last but not least, Eagle Eye sucked.

- myFork


el foreclosure home in paso tx, automatic internal cardiac defibrillator, automatic insulin pump, automatic insulin delivery systems, automatic instant message messenger msn stop.



Комментариев нет: